How to Use the T-Shirt Designer
Navigating in the Designer Placing an Order Video Tutorials More FAQ's
Quick Tips on Moving Around in the Designer
Please do NOT use your internet browser's back or forward buttons while you are using the designer or you will lose your design. By browser I mean Firefox or Internet Explorer or other software on your computer that you use to access the internet.
Please use the Numbered Tabs (1 - 5) inside the Designer window to navigate instead.
While you are in the Catalog Tab (or Tab 1) choosing the shirt or other product that you want, there is a "Back" button INSIDE the designer itself that will take you to the previous menu(s) that are part of Tab 1. For examle, if you are in the "Eco-Friendly" category and then you decide you would rather be in the "Eco-Friendly and Made in the United States" catagory, just hit the back button next to the words "Please Select..." in the middle of the screen. [Again NOT the Back button for your browser, ie. NOT Firefox or Internet Explorer or Safari's Back button, don't use those please.]
You can also click on the words in the bar just above the words "Please Select..." while in the Catalog Tab to navigate backwards.
Save Your Design before you leave the designer page. You can save your design on Tab 4 in the designer window after you create an account, which is quick and easy to do. Even if you have not chosen how many shirts you want or other details it is a good idea to save your design, so that you do not have to start from scratch designing again. That way you can visit our website in the future and finish your design then.
If you just need a quote and don't want to design the artwork now, then please use our Quick Quoter.
If you choose a t-shirt or other product and it does not appear in the design space, please contact us for help. We may be working on that product causing it to be unavailable.
Creating Your Design and Paying for it using the Designer
1) SELECT CATEGORY & PRODUCT OR SHIRT TYPE Select the category that you want, such as "Eco-Friendly" for example. Then select a sub-category like "Short Sleeve Shirts" and then select the specific product you would like.
If you do not find the exact produt you want, you can still make a design on basically any of the products and save the design, but do NOT check out. Then give us a call and we can help you find the exact shirts or products that you are looking for and print the design you created on them.
2) CREATE YOUR DESIGN After you find the shirts or products that you want, create your design and save it. There are many buttons and gizmos that you can use to add text, free stock artwork, or to upload an existing design that you have already created. Once you have put your artwork onto the shirt mockup, you can make it larger or smaller, or move it around, or change the ink color using the buttons on the right side of the designer page.
DOTTED LINE BOX Please do not make the design larger than the dotted line area that is displayed over the top of the shirt mockup. That represents the maximum size print we can do for that product.
MOVE THE DESIGN TO WHERE YOU WANT You can move the design to a different location in some cases. Such as you can have us print the hip of a shirt instead of the top center standard location.
SLEEVE AND SHOULDER PRINTING Please do not try to put the design over the shoulder or on the sleeve. We can print on the sleeve no problem, but you will need to call or email us to request sleeve printing. We do not print over the shoulder designs.
3) SAVE YOUR DESIGN! Even though the Save Tab is Tab 4, it's actually a good idea to just save the design right away after you finish it, or even periodically while you are working on it. It's easy to get distracted on the internet these days with facebook chats popping up all the time etc. So, best to save early and often to prevent the dreaded forgetting-to-save-your-design from happening along with a little crying (sob).
4) NOW YOU CAN ENTER YOUR LIST OF SIZES QUANTITIES If you would like to get a quick view of what your proposed shirt order will cost or if you want to place your order, you can enter in how many size smalls etc. you want and look up at the grand total price in the upper middle right area of the screen (in white lettering). Just divide this number by the total quantity of shirts of all sizes that you have entered and that is your price per shirt.
You can also get a quick quote without going through the design process by using the quick quoter. However it helps some people visualize how many ink colors are in their design to go through the design process. Its up to you. You don't even really have to create your design or use the designer at all to place an order with us. But it is quicker and cheaper than paying us to create a design for you usually, unless you just need some basic text, which we can easily do for you.
5) CHECKOUT AFTER YOU HAVE COMPLETED ALL DESIGNING Once your design is complete to your satisfaction and you have spell checked your text and made sure everything in the design looks exactly how you want it to look, then you can enter your shipping info and pay for your order with a credit card.
Please make sure that you enter your email address and phone number and all other information carefully while checking out to ensure that your order process is not delayed.
***PLEASE NOTE THAT THE ORDER IS NOT PLACED JUST BY PAYING FOR IT.
6) ARTWORK & FINAL ORDER APPROVAL Upon receiving your payment and artwork, your artwork will then be reviewed by us to ensure that it is printable. If it is, we will email you the Final Order Summary and Proof which you must approve via email. The summary and proof will list all details of the order such as size quantities etc. and show what the printed shirts or other products will look like. Please thoroughly examine and ensure that all details and art are correct. If anything is incorrect you must contact us to make changes. Once approved, the order is final and cannot be changed.
After we receive your email approving the order summary and proof, then the order will be considered placed, and it cannot be cancelled, refunded or changed. Please take extra care to look over the summary and proof for accuracy for this reason. The nature of producing custom products (as opposed to off the shelf products) and the speed with which we begin working on the many steps of producing your order necessitates this policy.
Note: You can place orders using the designer checkout on the weekend for your convenience. However, we do not work on Saturday and Sunday, so you will not receive your Order Summary and Proof until after the weekend is over.
Video Tutorials for the T-Shirt Designer
Here are some Videos that show how to navigate through and use the T-Shirt Designer
back to the top